• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi Lego Horizon Adventures

The first trailer for this game came out yesterday! I didn't totally follow the start of the trailer, but otherwise, this looks awesome. It is releasing on Switch too, which I think is a really good move.

I'll wait for this to drop in price, but will 100% buy it once it does so. I haven't played many Lego games in recent years, but they were always really good. Anyone else excited for it?

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
My experience with LEGO games is they aren't always great. I played one that was literally impossible to finish due to bugs, and some others were just kinda meh. Some have been really good though, I liked Lego Worlds a lot.

So I'm not excited because I'm not convinced it'll be good. Sometimes they just feel like money grabs.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Gonna play the heck out of this with my son.

Plus hopefully this means new Horizon Lego sets. I have the Tallneck already and will buy any and all if they do release them. Lego Thunderjaw looks awesome

Back
Top Bottom