• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Infomercials be like....

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
He's not wrong, but he missed the part where he gets the solution and all turns right with the world and he can't stop smiling like a moron.

Infomercial Smell GIF

Quarantine Skin GIF

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If you only consider the first 1/3 of each of those scenes, before they get over-exaggeratedly silly, I've done a lot of that stuff.

I have a lot of rules in my life to avoid catastrophes caused by my clumsiness: absolutely no glass in the bathroom, not even to fill it with water from the tap; nothing near water cups that I don't want wet (don't ask me how many laptops I've dumped water on, because it's so many I don't even know); I don't carry anything sharp or heavy over my cats; I never carry multiple things at once unless I'm fine with dropping all of them; and I take a first aid kit with me wherever I go (I'm currently away from home, have been for less than a week, and have already used the one I brought here).

I'm not telling you to not laugh at silly infomercials. I'm only saying there are people out there watching them going, "man, I do hate when that happens!" Hopefully that makes it even funnier for you. :tease

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom