• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

I am so jealous. (-_- )

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
IMG20240609170546b.jpg

I passed this beautiful thing earlier today.

I've never wanted to simultaneously carjack and high-five someone so badly.

My only respite is that there's a 50/50 chance they weren't going into the Aldi like I assumed, and were instead going to the Chick'Fil'A in that plaza, so they could be absolute trash humans... šŸ˜„

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
View attachment 16898

Caught this about 13 years ago in town!
I appreciate the embracing of jank in that image.

There was a Ford Explorer with the tour vehicle wrap on it around my village when I was a kid. Never saw it driving around, it was just parked in an alley behind the butchers shop...

Certainly a #18 jeep is my dream vehicle, even if I'm not into jeeps that much.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
View attachment 16854

I passed this beautiful thing earlier today.

I've never wanted to simultaneously carjack and high-five someone so badly.

My only respite is that there's a 50/50 chance they weren't going into the Aldi like I assumed, and were instead going to the Chick'Fil'A in that plaza, so they could be absolute trash humans... šŸ˜„

Chick-Fil-A are closed on sundays though.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Chick-Fil-A are closed on sundays though.
Oh yeah, I entirely forgot about that.

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Always remember, no matter how cool a Jeep may look on the outside, on the inside is what countsā€¦ and thereā€™s a reason why itā€™s said that Jeep stands for ā€œJust Empty Every Pocketā€.

Reactions: Ben
Back
Top Bottom