• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Moon Night GIF by Gerbert!

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Okay. So this game, I will have to reply with as many words as my post count for that thread will be. So, first post one word, second post, two words, and so on. Hopefully this will insentivize me to post more.

Or maybe I could do interviews again. Hmm...

I have been toying with the idea to make a d20 action list and go with that with my responses. I've just been lazy with setting one up. Could be amusing.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: Jon

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Why
Okay. So this game, I will have to reply with as many words as my post count for that thread will be. So, first post one word, second post, two words, and so on. Hopefully this will insentivize me to post more.

Or maybe I could do interviews again. Hmm...

I have been toying with the idea to make a d20 action list and go with that with my responses. I've just been lazy with setting one up. Could be amusing.

Robot Wtf GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom