• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YouTube Help Me Grow

BlackAvatar400

BlackAvatar400 here (formerly Superman604). I have some bad news forum members. I had to delete most of my YouTube channel content due to the lack of views the videos were getting. It's most likely because the gaming content I chose to upload was either too irrelevant, too outdated, or it just simply didn't resonate with the target audience. If anyone on here DID subscribe, I won't be offended if you choose to unsubscribe as my channel is now greatly lacking content. I don't know if I'm going to be uploading anything else on here as I've taken a major hit with this mental stressor, so don't expect any updates except what I'm telling you in this post. I'll try to use my resources and figure out what kind of content will be better to upload that is more relevant and something that the audience will find more engaging or enticing. Maybe Marvel's Spider-Man could work, but I don't know for sure yet. In any case, I'll be working on trying to revive my channel. Thanks for your support and I hope everyone else is doing well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom