• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Birthday Happy Birthday, Kat!

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat
Wow, thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting this at all.

I did have an excellent birthday. We went on a dinner cruise then a ferris wheel.

1000007432.jpg

1000007452.jpg

Free birthday cake on the cruise.
1000007379.jpg

We got very lucky on both - got edge seats on the cruise and the timing of the ferris wheel just happened to let us catch the sunset and all the city lights coming on. Pictures don't do it justice, so you'll have to take my word that the views were breathtaking.

1000007470.jpg

1000007473.jpg

I'll post more pics in the Thailand thread later. I have a ton, just haven't had time to post them.

I've had some excellent birthdays, but this one will be hard to top.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Wow, thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting this at all.

I did have an excellent birthday. We went on a dinner cruise then a ferris wheel.

View attachment 16720

View attachment 16724

Free birthday cake on the cruise.
View attachment 16723

We got very lucky on both - got edge seats on the cruise and the timing of the ferris wheel just happened to let us catch the sunset and all the city lights coming on. Pictures don't do it justice, so you'll have to take my word that the views were breathtaking.

View attachment 16721

View attachment 16722

I'll post more pics in the Thailand thread later. I have a ton, just haven't had time to post them.

I've had some excellent birthdays, but this one will be hard to top.
Wow, what a great place to spend a birthday, looks like you both had fun :)

Back
Top Bottom