• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Birthday Happy Birthday, Jon!

Dangit @MC74, you beat me to it! :D
Angry He Man GIF

Happy birthday, my dude! Hope it's a good one!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Not unless you're coming to take my kids. :link

Lemme just give you an example of how Uncle Mark handles business on that front.

The youngest boy here, his chore is cleaning up dog shit in the yard. He did a terrible job one time, I had the brilliant idea of using orange flags to mark each individual pile of shit… so he wouldn’t miss them… and so he had something else to pick up in addition to the shit.

IMG_8604.jpeg

The oldest boy? Well, just the other week he left a bag of snack trash on the table. I waited for him to get balls-deep in the PlayStation before I interrupted him, told him I had something for him, and handed him the trash.

I don’t play. Your kids are doing chores.

• This is the Way
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom