• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Approved GW Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not reviving the old one. Not really. Gone are the days where it was necessary to give out warnings and ban people and appeals for those warnings and bans. I guess we've all matured and there are no young members now?

HOWEVER!

We need a GW Court to settle old arguments. And new arguments too if they come up. Examples:

Pineapple on Pizza
Best Zelda game
Mew is not a fckn cat

Maybe doesn't need to be its own forum, could just be a prefix to a threads subject line or something. Could be structured with the OP nominating a judge, possibly. Or not.

Alu could motion for an appeal, trying to make the case that he doesn't suck.

Solution
Alright, despite having no judge, no jury, and enough executioners for a small fascist country… I’ve created the forum, it’s over here. 20 people have seen this thread, 5 replied, and if it ends up sucking as another dead forum, we’ll just blame @Ancle Suck as per usual.
No, not reviving the old one. Not really. Gone are the days where it was necessary to give out warnings and ban people and appeals for those warnings and bans. I guess we've all matured and there are no young members now?

HOWEVER!

We need a GW Court to settle old arguments. And new arguments too if they come up. Examples:

Pineapple on Pizza
Best Zelda game
Mew is not a fckn cat

Maybe doesn't need to be its own forum, could just be a prefix to a threads subject line or something. Could be structured with the OP nominating a judge, possibly. Or not.

Man, I remember being a lawyer for hire in GW Court. Which is ironic since I was studying law at the time.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Pineapple on Pizza
Best Zelda game
Mew is not a fckn cat
1. Abhorrent
2. Link’s Awakening
3. Designed to resemble a cat, but is distinct from a cat

court gavel GIF by South Park

Man, I remember being a lawyer for hire in GW Court. Which is ironic since I was studying law at the time.
We could certainly bring that back.

I can see shortkut would make a corrupt judge who just skips the entire judicial process not hearing cases or evidence or testimonies or witnesses or juries or nothing and just abuses his power. I move to abdicate him and bar him from ever returning to the bench. Also his opinions are flawed.

We could certainly bring that back.

I can see shortkut would make a corrupt judge who just skips the entire judicial process not hearing cases or evidence or testimonies or witnesses or juries or nothing and just abuses his power. I move to abdicate him and bar him from ever returning to the bench. Also his opinions are flawed.
This sounds like @VashTheStampede mafia game.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

HOWEVER!

Pineapple on Pizza
Best Zelda game
Mew is not a fckn cat

I like the idea. If we could drum up enough interest in it, I don’t see why we couldn’t place it in the comparatively barren GW classics category. In order to do that, I definitely agree that a formatting shift would need to be done to incorporate more content than just forum beef. I think it would be entertaining as hell to watch everyone go back and forth over the stupidest shit. First case? Should GW Court get its own forum? Fuck the fourth wall, we don’t need it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Alright, despite having no judge, no jury, and enough executioners for a small fascist country… I’ve created the forum, it’s over here. 20 people have seen this thread, 5 replied, and if it ends up sucking as another dead forum, we’ll just blame @Ancle Suck as per usual.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom