• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi Doom is going medieval!

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Oh My God Wow GIF

I will never stop loving the soundtracks to Doom games. We don't deserve Mick Gordon.

rktaker

Oh My God Wow GIF

I will never stop loving the soundtracks to Doom games. We don't deserve Mick Gordon.
i could be wrong but given the issues that Mick and Bethesda were having I don't think it's him doing the soundtrack for this game. unless they resolved those issues

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
i could be wrong but given the issues that Mick and Bethesda were having I don't think it's him doing the soundtrack for this game. unless they resolved those issues
Hmm. I thought I recalled some shit about that, but my weak glance when googling him didn't bring it up.

I don't think it really matters... Even if they get someone else to technically play the instrument, it's still his music, at least in my heart.

rktaker

as for the game itself It looks like fun, I've never actually played any Doom game which it is definitely my kind of game so who knows maybe this is the one I'll start with or I'll go and play the others as lead up to this. I don't really know guess I'll have to figure that out

as for the game itself It looks like fun, I've never actually played any Doom game which it is definitely my kind of game so who knows maybe this is the one I'll start with or I'll go and play the others as lead up to this. I don't really know guess I'll have to figure that out

Should be able to get 2016 Doom pretty cheap when on sale

Back
Top Bottom