• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

TV Shows Doctor Who

How are people finding the new season and return of RTD?

I sadly am not digging the new season so far, and really havent loved the show since Matt Smith days. I liked some of Capaldi, I love Jodie Whittaker as an actress, but hated her run and I love Ncuti Gatwa, but I am not feeling this season either. I dont dislike Ruby but find she takes up too much screen time.

I don't know if I've outgrown Dr. Who, or it's changed too much, or if it isnt as good as the Eccleston through Smith run , but I havent been excited about this show for a long time.

How are people finding the new season and return of RTD?

I sadly am not digging the new season so far, and really havent loved the show since Matt Smith days. I liked some of Capaldi, I love Jodie Whittaker as an actress, but hated her run and I love Ncuti Gatwa, but I am not feeling this season either. I dont dislike Ruby but find she takes up too much screen time.

I don't know if I've outgrown Dr. Who, or it's changed too much, or if it isnt as good as the Eccleston through Smith run , but I havent been excited about this show for a long time.
I haven’t watched the official season yet but I watched the specials, so I’ll reserve comments for later.

Capaldi’s first season was awful, but that was the storylines not his acting. There eventually got it right. Same with Jodi. The writing for her was awful, but they eventually got it right once they reduced the number of companions and her run was ending. That gives me some hope that even if Ncuti’s episodes start out poorly, eventually they will get better

Back
Top Bottom