• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Do you wear PJs?

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
The other day my friend was telling me about one of our mutuals and she mentioned our mutual didn't have PJs. And I was like "is that.. like a specific thing..?" She told me that when you're an adult, you have PJs like what we see on TV and I'm like "???"

Is that a thing when we're adults? Do yall have PJs?

I just.. have house clothes..

i think there can often be a lot of overlap between "PJs"/"house clothes"

like, pretty much as soon as i'm home from work and if i don't have anything to do for the rest of the evening i change into lounge pants and a tank top. those are basically my jammies but they're also basically my house clothes. i don't have one specific set i use (i have uhh i think four pairs of lounge pants and several more tank tops at this point, it's just whatever i'm feeling at the time)

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
1. Clean sheets - sleep naked, lock door so kids don’t come in with boxers on the nightstand in case they manage to open the door or I need to jump out of bed for any reason
2. After a few days, sleep only in boxers
3. Hotel - sleep in boxers
4. If sleeping anywhere other than my own bed (a hotel bed is temporarily my bed), I have a pair of pajama pants and I just wear those and a t-shirt

1. Clean sheets - sleep naked, lock door so kids don’t come in with boxers on the nightstand in case they manage to open the door or I need to jump out of bed for any reason
2. After a few days, sleep only in boxers
3. Hotel - sleep in boxers
4. If sleeping anywhere other than my own bed (a hotel bed is temporarily my bed), I have a pair of pajama pants and I just wear those and a t-shirt
Water Bottle Flirting GIF

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I used to be a naked boi, but children ruined that. My daughter rarely stays in her own bed all night.

Pajama pants are 90% of the time too short for me (though I tend to get a long pair or too around Christmas.) I only generally bother when it's really cold.

So most of the time I generally sleep in just boxers.

I'm not much for shirts, so lounging around the house is generally in a pair of sweatpants.

Back
Top Bottom