• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Compound Curse Word Heatmap

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
I remember the first time I called my Dad a fuckhead. I don't think I had ever heard that particular term before, but it just seems to go together so well, but also kinda seems like it shouldn't. Such a good one.
I imagine that is like a milestone event in the NZ boy's life, and your dad took you for beers to celebrate

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
The more I check the chart the more I laugh.

We have a list of curses that goes from fuck fuck to poop boy

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
I love data too, but I’m disappointed that only a few words are on both axes. Miss out on dumb dumb and ass butt
It does say both axes are sorted by total frequency so I wonder if these are just the most frequent of some total list? So like maybe a 40 x 40 grid those make the cut

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It does say both axes are sorted by total frequency so I wonder if these are just the most frequent of some total list? So like maybe a 40 x 40 grid those make the cut

Data Analytics GIF by Adult Swim

Back
Top Bottom