• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

PC BattleBit Remastered?

I've watched a LP of someone playing it, because I was curious if it was just a Roblox style Battlefield. It seemingly is, and is actually quite appealing. I haven't played, but I would be interested. There are definitely still bugs as it's in early access, but the 100% destructible voxel environment is a really fun mechanic for games like this. It sounds like it has built-in VoIP, which is quite rare in games these days.

Yeah this looks fun as hell lol

Requiem

Destroy what destroys you
GW Elder
I've heard nothing but praise for the game, and I'll probably be picking it up soon myself. I'm a huge Battlefield fan but man has the franchise fallen on hard times...

I have it. I haven't played too much yet. I kept running into lag spikes where you couldn't shoot anyone or be shot. Submitted a bug error via the link in the stickied steam discussion thread.

Hopefully the connection errors stop and I can more reliably play the game.

Back
Top Bottom