• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi Any Destiny 2 players?

Op19

GW Elder
D2 has become one of my main games in the last year cause FF14 has a fair amount of downtime and content droughts and it offers a different experience. I'm a Warlock main and really enjoying the new season so far. The raid comes out on Friday too. Anyone else in the game? Lets group up sometime. Add my Bungie ID and add yours below.

Bungie ID: LowSkillPlays#4471

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I haven't touched it for quite some time now. I miss the game it was, same with the original Destiny, it changed so much from what it was to what it is, I have no idea what I'm doing the second I sign in, lol. I still love the mechanics of Destiny 2, it's a great game, but I'm so out of touch with all of the changes I just don't know what to do :D

Op19

GW Elder
I haven't touched it for quite some time now. I miss the game it was, same with the original Destiny, it changed so much from what it was to what it is, I have no idea what I'm doing the second I sign in, lol. I still love the mechanics of Destiny 2, it's a great game, but I'm so out of touch with all of the changes I just don't know what to do :D
Theyve made it easier than ever to jump in thanks to Guardian Ranks. I didn;''t even really start playing the PVE side until last year. It took some acclimating but I'm a regular now and have a solid understanding of the game from mods to buildcrafting. Ive done GMs and raids and dungeons as well.

Back
Top Bottom