• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

And The Award Goes To...

BlackAvatar400

So...I just received a trophy ๐Ÿ† award ๐Ÿ‘ for my first D&D character sheet. Not sure what that is, but the interesting part was when I scrolled through the list of different awards you get when you earn points on your profile, and I came across the one that says: "IT'S OVER 9000!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I guess I gotta train hard on here to raise my GWForums power level so I'll be as strong as other site members on here. And the award goes to....

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
So...I just received a trophy ๐Ÿ† award ๐Ÿ‘ for my first D&D character sheet. Not sure what that is, but the interesting part was when I scrolled through the list of different awards you get when you earn points on your profile, and I came across the one that says: "IT'S OVER 9000!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I guess I gotta train hard on here to raise my GWForums power level so I'll be as strong as other site members on here. And the award goes to....

Everyone should have started seeing more of these pop up on their accounts as of last night. Iโ€™m sure more will be added as theyโ€™re suggested/requested, so if you have any ideasโ€ฆ send them on over to here and let us know.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Yeaaah, so did I. I think that one might be broken.
Me? Break something? Never.

Just an attempt to make more people play D&D...

...OK yeah it was busted. For some reason just flagging the user field without any qualifying text did nothing to filter out those who hadn't entered anything in there. Nor did adding a wildcard into the field. So I just redid it to link it to one of the assigned badges instead.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Me? Break something? Never.

Just an attempt to make more people play D&D...

...OK yeah it was busted. For some reason just flagging the user field without any qualifying text did nothing to filter out those who hadn't entered anything in there. Nor did adding a wildcard into the field. So I just redid it to link it to one of the assigned badges instead.

โ€œOh, I created a character sheet? I should probably go check that outโ€ฆโ€

โ€ฆand then Moonsprout has another โ€œfriendโ€ for โ€œactivitiesโ€.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
โ€œOh, I created a character sheet? I should probably go check that outโ€ฆโ€

โ€ฆand then Moonsprout has another โ€œfriendโ€ for โ€œactivitiesโ€.
See? You're already up to date on like 50% of the lore. The rest involving dungeons and/or dragons is superfluous to being a vehicle for the halfling bard to hit on monastic alchemists.

Back
Top Bottom