• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

AIrt Contest #1: Retro Reimagined

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
First contest prompt:

Retro Reimagined - A new vision for classic video games.

Submissions can be sent to me via DM until Friday 2024-07-12 5:00PM EST.

Submissions have been posted. Please use the up/down rating to pick which you like. The one with most votes will be marked on Sunday at 7 EST (or around then.)

EDIT: You can upvote using the feature attached to each postbit. It's underneath on mobile, and to the right on landscape/desktop.

You are allowed to upvote multiple entries if you like more than 1.

1720840018932.png

Last edited:

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Looks like I'm going to on the road at 7pm, so I'm just closing it 2 hours early as I doubt I'll get anything else in that timeframe.

Submissions have been posted. Please do let me know if you cannot vote on them for some reason, as it won't let me just 'cause they're my posts.

This thread is for you to talk about the submissions, since I don't want extraneous posts getting votes in that thread.

Upvote 0

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Just cause it might not be obvious to some... There is no poll attached to the contest. It uses the question system rating system on each individual post.

If you're using the compact mobile layout, it'll be on the bottom of it postbit.

1000007464.jpg

If desktop/landscape, it's on the right side.

1000007466.jpg

You will likely only see the up arrow, but you can vote for all the ones you like.

Upvote 0

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Also if it isn’t obvious, vote for mine
Honestly, people can vote for every single one if they like them all. I'm pretty sure the upvotes aren't one and done.

Also way to semi-fuck-up the anonymity, you rube. 🤫

Edit: I guess I don't really care if anyone says that they entered. Just don't claim which is yours until it's closed.

Upvote 0

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Allow me to also fuck it up by pointing out that one of them has an interesting file name :laugh

Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Congratulations! You found an Easter egg in our very first competition. It was absolutely, in no way, a possibility that it was an oversight.

Upvote 0

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
In retrospect, I regret going for my stylized "Castlevania of Duty" and not my alternate thought of "DABcula".

3B5DABDF0031149401CC6EC6D0382174ABC8C280EC3809BA365F2F3F7B6C434D.jpg

Next time.

also can we do this same thing but for the music generators, I feel like that would be also entertaining
Sure! I'm definitely open to suggestions for other such contests. The only main other one I'd planned was an actual art contest, but music sounds good too (hurr).

• Hmm
Reactions: Jon
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom